User Manual Guide
Once you have installed the ShareRing app on your device, click to open the application, and you will find two options which are “Login” or “Set up your ID”. If you are new to ShareRing, begin by setting up your account; otherwise, log in with your previous credentials.
Get the most out of ShareRing’s app features by creating your ShareRing ID with the following steps:
- Accepting the ‘Terms and Conditions
Make sure that you have read the Terms & Conditions and accept them to proceed to the next registration step.
- Setting up your ShareRing passwords
ShareRing ensures optimum security by requiring you to type a 12-word passphrase in exact order and a six-digit PIN.
Be sure to store your security details above safely to restore them later.
- Verifying your identity
ShareRing requires you to verify your identity as an additional layer of security that requires you to prove who you are and not someone else pretending to be you.
- Upload a photo of your state-issued ID
- Select the origin country of where the documents were issued
- Record a video of yourself with your front camera
- Wait for 4 to 5 seconds for the application to process your information
- Fill in the following columns with accurate information following your state-issued ID
- Enter the four-digit verification code that is sent to your registered email
How to Sign in to your ShareRing Account
Now you can access ShareRing features by logging in to your account with the following steps:
- Logging in by typing your 12-word passphrase
Enter your 12-word passphrase in exact order. If the passphrase matches, you will be prompted to type in your six- digit PIN.
- Logging in with a QR Code
Import your 12-word passphrase by scanning the QR Code.
- Logging in with Cloud ID
If you already backed up your ShareRing ID in the cloud before, please select Restore now and select the file from your cloud service. Just wait for the app to restore your ShareRing ID fully. Then it is ready to use!